Our client is a disruptor in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first platform for fortune 500 companies. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Silicon Valley based startup who is seeking to disrupt how supply chains are managed, orchestrated, and operated today, and in the process taking out significant waste from our worldwide logistics spend.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software product management with specific experience in order lifecycle management including expertise in both order-to-cash as well as purchase to pay processes. In this role, you'll help to be seeking to eliminate the silos that exist between order management, logistics and planning processes. An ideal candidate will have working knowledge of merchandise/supply chain planning, and logistics in addition to order management. A strong background in international order management processes for retail, high tech, fresh/frozen products, pharmaceutical, and consumer electronics vertical is desired.
• Define the end state vision, and a roadmap for development of the product
• Competitive research to ensure that our platform is best in class for the target industry segments and ensure competitive differentiations and advantage
• Document our functional requirements for the product including details on specific features and functions, and development of Epics and Stories
• Must be well versed in the agile development processes, including scrum
• Collaborate with UX designers, developers, QA and technical services groups on the entire development lifecycle
• Responsible for generation of artifacts for customers, sales, professional services, and customer services groups
• Demonstrate functionality while in development and once completed
• 7+ years of experience in order management software product design and development. Familiarity with international cargo movements is preferred.
• Supply chain experience and knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Operations Research, Management Science or a closely related field of study. Master’s in Supply Chain is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of e-commerce, B2C and B2B order management processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience in writing functional specifications
• Hands on experience with commercial order management vendors is preferred
Location: Multiple Locations
Education: Bachelors Degree