Sr. Benefits Specialist
It is a temporary position, long-term, and quite possibly become a full-time position at some point. The position is part-time hours (20 to 25 hours per week) indefinitely (long term, likely for the year and again, could become FT). Great part is it is fully remote! They can live anywhere in the US!
The role is a Senior Benefits Specialist. They would be working with our Benefits Administrator and a Benefits Specialist, so they would be a team of 3.
• Prior moderate experience in benefits / regulations
• Proficient in MS office – Excel experience is very key; Power point moderate level
• Ability to do system testing and audits.
• Any experience using the system, Workday, would be preferred (if possible)
• Strong communication skills – written and oral
Location: Remote - ET Preferred