A day in the life:
In this position, you'll be performing recruiting duties including working effectively with management in the hiring of exempt and non-exempt positions.
You'll get to oversee the new hire process including the company career site, job requisitions, job postings, budget verification, and approval, prescreening candidates, managing the interview process with hiring managers, creating effective behavioral and high-impact interview guides, candidate reference checks, and cognitive assessments.
High attention to detail and management of the applicant tracking system assuring all candidates are tracked in the ATS and that it's used as an effective recruiting and reporting tool is critical to the overall success of this position. You will be responsible for the candidate's experience from the first impression to final interaction, always projecting the company's reputation and brand.
• Develop candidate interest for available positions through aggressive sourcing techniques
• Database Mining
• Perform Boolean queries and advanced searches (Xray) for passive candidates
• Utilize market research to formulate targets and drive sourcing activities
• Build strategic programs and/or influence groups to entice talent
• Develop and leverage a network of referrals
• Build and maintain talent pipelines
• Create and lead marketing campaigns
• Articulate company offerings to entice and persuade candidates
• Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Create targeted messaging
• Craft enticing job announcements
• Create high-impact interviewing guides and candidate experiences
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to gauge talent trends and create a competitive advantage
• Advanced computer operation skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Maintain three or more industry certifications (AIRS, LinkedIn, ASA, etc.)
• Fluency in English
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting
• Critical Thinking Skills
Preferred Technical Aptitude:
• Strong understanding of SAAS based solutions, Agile Software
• Development Methodology and SDLC, AWS, Networking and Telecom Connectivity
• Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
• Proven successful recruiting experience
• Successful experience working in a service-driven culture
• Skilled in HR law as it applies to hiring and interviewing
• Previous experience training managers in the hiring process including interviewing, calibrating talent and
• Creating a World Class candidate experience
• Microsoft Office 360 skills
• HRIS systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Energetic and proactive personality