Sr. Facilities Electrical Engineer
Are you a Sr. Facilities Electrical Engineer excited to live in a vacation destination? Our Bar Harbor, Maine based client is seeking a electrical infrastructure engineer responsible for the design and implementation of complex engineering solutions. You'll also be responsible for the design and implementation of complex engineered solutions along with operational oversight for the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of medium voltage electrical systems and equipment.
What you'll get to do:
• Provide electrical systems peer review and guidance
• Work with: 34.5kV primary utility systems; 4,160V campus distribution; 4,160V emergency generation systems; 480V switchgear, transformers, distribution panels, motor control centers, transfer switches; 120/220/208V lighting and power distribution systems and devices; low voltage fire alarm/building automation cabling, and passive telecommunications distribution
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date plant electrical distribution one line documentation for all JAX locations.
• BS Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years related experience
• IBC, NEC, NFPA, and OSHA - Working knowledge / understanding
• Project management & time management skills
• Travel to other client locations as required (CA, CT)
Nice to have skills:
• Licensed as a Professional Engineer