US IT Recruiter
Hope things are well with you and your family. We at Compunnel have been working to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on talent strategies and hiring plans so that we find the best fit to fulfill our business needs. We as an organization taking every precaution to protect our colleagues and their families, while meeting business perspectives. We are following the advice published by the government and public health authorities.
Compunnel Technology hiring for US IT Recruiter
- Responsible for handling the complete recruitment life cycle for System Integrators or Direct Clients in the US.
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as Java,.NET, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, XML, etc.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interviews and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, and future requirements, and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- Excellent Communication Skills & Writing skills.
- Willing to learn and implement.
- Dynamic and result-oriented individual.
- Team player, Dedication toward Assignments, Learning Savvy & Innovative to Skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners.
In addition, we would recommend going through our Company website (www.compunnel.com) and social media handles – Linked, Twitter, and Instagram.
Additional client information: