Front End Developer
Our client is looking for a Sr. Front-End Engineer to join their team. In this role, you’ll work with product team to understand product vision and requirements, solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members. Additionally, you’ll produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality all while working with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
• Work in a product based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
• Design and develop web based User Interfaces
• Maintain high quality standards and unit/integration test your application
• Demonstrate your work to other team members
• Work with senior developers of the team and seek input on solving complex problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (B.Tech/ B.E/ MSc/ MCA)
• 4-8 years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Bonus if you know React Native!
Location: Multiple Locations
Education: Bachelors Degree