Accounting and Purchasing Assistant
The Accounting and Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for assisting and supporting multiple Accounting and Purchasing jobs, including but not limited to; account reconciliation, fixed assets audit, financial analysis, currency exchanges monitoring and analysis for China and Europe, and some HR administration, and also with responsibilities to assist with purchasing, including but not limited to making decisions about items and quantities to purchase for demands and safety stock, Purchase Order creation and management, as well as some related vendor contact.
Daily and Weekly tasks include:
1. Accounts Payable Processing – AP processing on a weekly basis
2. Sales Commission Payment processing
3. Daily Invoicing Process including for Europe and MSC
4. Non-Disclosure Agreement documents monitoring and audit
5. Expense Report (Certify) – Verification and Support for Sales & Marketing
6. Participates in the weekly and reporting and analysis, including the month-end close
7. Review of purchase recommendations and requisitions
8. Execution of Purchase Order creation
9. Communication with vendor to submit purchase order and receive vendor confirmation of price and delivery.
10. All other related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2-year college degree in finance or business-related program, 4-year degree preferred.
1-2 years of experience in a related discipline.
Good understanding of finance, Supply Chain, and business operations.
Some knowledge of ERP and business management systems is a plus.
Computer knowledge is a requirement, including use of the functions of Excel (advance Excel knowledge is preferred), Word and Power Point
Education: High School