DevOps Engineer - AWS
As a DevOps Engineer, you will build and support the cloud-based networking and computing infrastructure for our client's application in an AWS environment; come solve challenging automation problems!
This product is an intuitive, cloud-based practice information management solution that allows access patient data anytime, anywhere, with access to the internet. This is a smaller and nimble team of 25. The team is unique and diverse - they speak 16 languages across the team, but English is key.
• Build and support the cloud-based networking and computing infrastructure for the application.
• Work closely with development and QA teams, providing support on operations issues, helping with making technology choices.
• Make recommendations on architecture.
• MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB installation & maintenance administration.
• Fundamental knowledge of network concepts including TCP, UDP, routing, port assignment and security.
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef
• Experience with a source code repository (Bitbucket, GIT, etc.)