In this role, you will design, code, test, debug, and document programs based on technical configurations developed by analysts and project teams. Supports and troubleshoots existing applications. Evaluates and analyzes business requirements for new systems and system changes.
We're looking for a versatile developer to join our Marketing Application Development team. This developer will be responsible for supporting front end and framework design for the Sales Enablement tools our Sales Professionals use daily. This candidate should have experience with both UI and reporting application development. This role will work in conjunction with our data engineers and will partner closely with business teams to understand requirements and adapt quickly to feedback and changing market needs. Experience developing on the Heroku platform is a plus.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs, configures codes, tests, debugs and documents solutions based on technical requirements developed by analysts and project teams. Estimates and tracks time required to complete work, for project budgeting and financial tracking.
• Works with analysts, business teams and end users to understand requirements, review prototypes and participate in feedback cycles.
• Tests and debugs programs to finalize and ensure smooth operation, leveraging automation where applicable.
• Documents program design, coding and other details to guide others in application development, use and maintenance.
• Supports, updates and maintains existing systems in response to business needs, system problems or other factors. Coordinates with project teams to design, code, test and document system changes.
• Coordinates with project team members to define application requirements. Identifies business needs, assesses available technologies and develops and presents solutions.
• Provides high level of customer service, partners with end users in the resolution of problems or in deployment of new applications.
• Analyzes and evaluates data and incorporates into software development solutions developed.
• Contributes to software development process and procedure development and improvement.
What do you need to succeed?
• Experience with Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP), Angular, Typescript, express, Java, APEX, NODE, SQL Visual Basic and/or other object oriented and procedural programming languages as appropriate to specialty.
• Salesforce ecosystem (CRM, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, Lightning Components/Custom Web Components, Platform Events. APEX, etc.).
• Cloud technologies (Salesforce and AWS).
• 3rd party integrations including service calls and data architecture.
• Common Linux-based work environments and writing shell scripts.
Education: Bachelors Degree