Our Freeport, ME client is seeking a Content Administrator to help to get their information content published to their digital platform on a part-time basis (this has potential to end up as a full-time role). In this role, you will be responsible for managing a strict timeline and ensuring you keep the customer's needs in focus. You should be comfortable working with technology and be highly collaborative.
What you'll do in this role:
• Work w/Project Management team to upload new content to the website/portal.
• Address customer feedback w/PM team and make sure website content is accurate.
• Partner w/the Software Development team to stay current on new website features.
• Review functionality and report bugs found by teams and customers.
• 2+ years Content Administrator experience
• Database management, content management, digital asset management, e-learning systems management experience
• Audio, video, image editing experience
• Highly organized w/a keen eye for detail
• BS or BA in applicable field
• Familiar with world languages.