Sr. Manager - IT
Requires Project Manager
Principal Duties/Roles and responsibilities:
Our client is currently recruiting for a Development Manager / Sr. Leader. This position is located in Portland, ME, and will be fully remote until the office is back open.) To succeed in this role, you will need to have a service-oriented mindset and an exceptional people-leader. You will lead an IT team of 8-10 and will need to have extremely strong leadership skills with a desire to help others reach their full potential.
Thriving in a diverse company culture and celebrating unique employees, this organization knows the heartbeat of their brand comes from hiring the best talent and seeing them achieve amazing things. Don't miss a great opportunity to join a large, stable, and rapidly growing organization in the heart of beautiful Portland, Maine.
Required Skills/Must Have:
• Strong track record of incredible leadership with 8+ years of experience in an IT environment or related industry.
• Service-oriented mindset with a focus on maintaining a strong internal culture and employee satisfaction while keeping a close eye on the needs of the customers and the pending requirements.
• Lead and develop a group of high performing engineers & developers focused on building out key enterprise platforms.
• Serve as a mentor and advocate for the group, aligning their tasks to the most mission-critical needs of the business and driving production forward.
• Facilitate cross-functional needs and work with other Leaders / Managers to align projects and reach deadlines.
• Partner with business stakeholders to ensure that the delivered technology solutions are sustainable and business-oriented.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate well and lead group discussions.
Nice to haves:
• B.S. / B.A. in an applicable field.
• Hands-on technical experience.
Education: Bachelors Degree