QA Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced Software Automation Engineer looking for a great new challenge in Southern, ME? Our Westbrook client is looking to bring on an Automation Engineer to help them with ongoing initiatives. The qualified candidate will be able to work both independently and collaboratively with application teams and will drive test automation strategies. This will be an initial 6 month contract with extensions available.
Don't miss a great opportunity to join a large and stable organization with a great work environment.
• 4+ years Automation experience
• Test strategy / management / coordination
• Test creation / execution
• API testing
• Testing tools such as: SoapUI / Postman / LeanFT
• Agile / Kanban
• Self - starter
• Strong communication
EEO Statement(Equal employment opportunity):
• Compunnel is a proud equal opportunity employer. We cherish diversity and harbour inclusivity. Any discrimination on basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or other applicable legally protected characteristics is forbidden.