SRE Team Lead
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer Team Lead looking for a new challenge? Our Portland, ME client is looking to hire an SRE Team Lead to help them implement their first SRE team.
This will involve managing unplanned downtime (production and non-production) and technical debt by performing advanced troubleshooting / triaging, defining service level objectives, collaborating with infrastructure team, creating dashboards / metrics, performing peer reviews, setting rigorous quality gates, prioritizing tech debt, and more!
Don't miss a great opportunity to join a large and stable and growing organization with an excellent work environment!
• Experience building and maintaining complex, scalable, distributed systems.
• Ability to come up with solutions from scratch
• Build SLIs and SLOs
• Work with cross-functional teams
• Googe Cloud (App Engine, Cloud Datastore, Big Query)
• AWS / NoSQL
• Angular / HTML / CSS
• REST APIs
Nice to haves:
• Networking / security / storage
• Maven / Jenkins (other CI tools)