US IT Recruiter
At Compunnel, we pride ourselves on being digital natives with deep-rooted empathy who leverage technology to maximize the impact of human expertise. For over 30 years, some of the world’s leading organizations ranging from Fortune businesses to mid-market companies, have trusted our abilities to gain a competitive edge in their respective domains.
Designation: US IT Recruiter
Shift timings: 7pm-4am IST
Location: Vadodara, GJ (work from office)
Before the interview, we would want you to go through the enclosed Job Description (JD).
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for System Integrators or Direct Clients in the US.
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for handling different types of IT requirements such as Java, .NET, Oracle, SAP, Embedded, Linux, UNIX, HTML, DHTML, XML etc.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, and future requirements, and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
In addition, we would recommend going through our Company website www.compunnel.com and social media handles – Linked, Twitter, Instagram.
Note: before the video discussion please read about the company(Compunnel), about the job role
And you will judged by your communication skills, your knowledge in US Staffing, how much you’re familiar with Technical terminologies.
Additional client information: