Associate/SME/Team Lead from US Non-IT/Shared Services Domain
Compunnel, a business tenure of 28 years, A Great Place to Work Certified Incorporation, with a distinction of 7-time Inc. 5000 honoree, SIA reported one of largest Staffing Firms in US and Microsoft Gold Certified has marked 200 million in revenue with a wide network of 5000 Consultants, 500 employees with 10 offices in North America, 5 offices and the delivery centers across India.
we are actively seeking dynamic individuals to join us in revolutionizing HR operations for our acquired client in Gurugram.
Join our collaborative environment and contribute to enhancing HR processes with your expertise.
To express your interest:
Location: Gurugram (onsite) VATIKA BUSINESS PARK, Vatika City, Block W, Sector 49, Gurugram
Rotational off: 2 off as per the roaster
Shift timing 9 hours: Rotational between (5:30pm- 6:00am IST) with free pick/drop facility.
Please read the below details and apply accordingly.)
• Associate: 1+ years' experience into US Non-IT
• Assistant/Deputy Manager: 8+ years' experience into Shared Services (US Geography)
Roles and Responsibility
Assistant/Deputy Manager - HR Shared Services
• Set and manage recruitment team performance while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations
• Leading a team of recruiters to ensure that overall delivery of services is within agreed KPIs and SLAs. Ensure high quality service.
• Ensure that all engagements with the customer are aligned, understood and that Customer needs are being documented and prioritized for action.
• Engage a team which works for 7 days a week – build rotation plans within the team to ensure service delivery team is available based on the business needs
• Responsible for ensuring a disciplined approach to operational excellence/performance management is in place and evolves over time.
• Facilitate effective teamwork and builds collaborative relationships internally and externally
Associate/Senior Associate - US Non-IT
• Candidate holding experience into US Non-IT Recruitment (preferably Blue-collar Hiring)
• Maintain the required SLAs in terms of TAT and Accuracy
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Education: Bachelors Degree